Export - Import Solution Center
Whether you are a novice or experienced exporter or importer, APPA’s Export-Import Solution Center provides you with customized answers from an experienced international trade expert.
APPA’s Export-Import Solution Center provides you with a complimentary assessment and ongoing support in the following areas:
- Market evaluation & assessing viability for your product
- Obtaining market research
- Assessing export readiness
- Finding, approaching, and negotiating with key business partners
- Trade lead follow-up assistance
- Trade show event preparation
- Counsel on export-import trade compliance
- Calculating duties & taxes
- Assistance with marketing, labeling, packing, and facilitating with international shipments
- Understanding and using INCOterms
- Guidance related to FDA, FTA & USDA exporting and importing
Other Areas of Support
- Structuring competitive pricing & payment terms
- Commercial documentation, correspondence, credits & collections
- Education & assistance with Government sponsored programs including programs through the U.S. Department of Agriculture such as:
- Market Builder: A service to exporters who are looking to secure their product in an international market, find new distributors or importers, and/or receive valuable feedback about their product.
- Pet Food Buyers Missions: Meet international buyers and promote your products without leaving the U.S.
- The Branded Program: The Branded Program provides a 50% cost reimbursement for a wide variety of international marketing activities. You may be eligible for reimbursement when you exhibit at Global Pet Expo!! Find out today!
Contact the APPA Export-Import Solution Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-415-9093.
Initial complimentary assessment offers a forty-five minute consultation session. Ongoing support is offered at a special APPA member discount.