International Livestock Membership Requirements
December 11, 2017
December 15, 2017
Applications submitted without all required documents will not be considered for approval.
The following list of requirements must be met in order to qualify for International Livestock Membership in APPA:
- All International Livestock applicants must breed/sell domesticated companion animals in the following categories: dog, cat, fish, bird, small animal, reptile and equine.
- All livestock must be intended for sale as domesticated companion animals at the retail level.
- All International Livestock applicants must provide a copy of your pet brochure or advertisement indicating that you are a supplier of domesticated companion animals.
- All International Livestock applicants must show one (1) sales invoice and a matching bill of lading or shipping document (i.e. FedEx, UPS, Airborne, DHL, etc.) as proof that you are selling domesticated companion animals to a retail pet shop or distributor.
The addresses and all information on the sales invoice must match the bill of lading or shipping document.
- A one-time, $1,000 initiation fee must be included with your application, as well as the first year's dues, based on the total annual worldwide sales of your domesticated companion animals.
Sales of Pet Products (USD)
|Annual Dues (USD)|
|$500,000 to $2,000,000||$1,390.00|
|$2,000,000 to $5,000,000||$2,600.00|
|$5,000,000 to $10,000,000||$4,570.00|
|$10,000,000 to $15,000,000||$6,950.00|
|$15,000,000 to $25,000,000||$7,980.00|
|$25,000,000 to $50,000,000||$9,560.00|
|$50,000,000 to $100,000,000||$10,815.00|
Each application is reviewed for approval by the APPA Board of Directors. Please be sure to complete the entire application and include the necessary attachments and payments. Your membership benefits begin immediately upon Board acceptance.
Please feel free to contact the Member Services Department at email@example.com or Rose Rigano (203-532-3604), Manager of Member Relations, if you have any questions.