Victoria Stilwell, dog trainer and behavior specialist, entrepreneur, author, animal advocate, creator and host of It’s Me or the Dog, will share how she developed one of the most recognized positive dog training brands in the world. From creating and producing her successful television show, now seen in 60 countries, to her continually expanding global trainer licensing program, Victoria will describe how the seed of an idea and a determination to make life better for dogs and the people who love them grew into one of the most humane and trusted organizations in the world of dogs.
Topics to include:
- The creation of a TV show
- Behind the scenes of It’s Me or the Dog
- Building and growing a solid brand foundation
- Utilizing social media
- Being a woman in the media world
- Developing and executing new ideas