Press Releases: Article Detail
May 1, 2008Contact:
Tierra Griffiths / Julie Rowe / Leah Nelson
APPA Welcomes New Members
- 14 companies have been approved for membership by APPA’s Board of Directors –
GREENWICH, CONN., May 1, 2008 – The American Pet Products Association (APPA) is pleased to welcome 14 new members whose applications were approved in May.
Congratulations to the following new members:
- Advanced Urethane Technologies – Greenville, SC
- Back on Track USA, Inc. – Howell, NJ
- Body Blue 2006, Inc. – Mississauga, ON, CANADA
- DoggyMan (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. – Shanghai, CHINA
- Everglow Limited – Tsuen Wan, HONG KONG
- Ivy Trading, Inc. – Orlando, FL
- Lauren Manufacturing – New Philadelphia, OH
- Natures Balance Care, LLC – Estacada, OR
- Perimeter Technologies, Inc. – Morgantown, PA
- Puppia Int’l., Inc. dba Pinkaholic® New York – Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Sardimar S.A. – Santa Ana, San Jose COSTA RICA
- Sturm Foods – Manawa, WI
- TMAX Group Limited – Kowloon, HONG KONG
- Vetscience, LLC – Dallas, TX
Members of APPA have access to the premier trade show of the pet product industry, Global Pet Expo, as well as public relations and legislative representation and state-of-the-art member service programs.For more information on joining APPA, call 1-800-452-1225 or visit www.americanpetproducts.org.
The American Pet Products Manufacturer's Association (APPA) is the leading not-for-profit trade association serving the interests of the pet products industry since 1958. APPA membership includes more than 1,000 pet product manufacturers, their representatives, importers and livestock suppliers representing both large corporations and growing business enterprises. APPA's mission is to promote, develop and advance pet ownership and the pet product industry and to provide the services necessary to help its members prosper. Visit www.americanpetproducts.org for more information.