For Your Business
Carol Frank is a contributing author for educational articles in the APPA E-update and the APPA Professional Women's Network Newsletter. To view her list of archived articles, click here.
CONSULTING SESSION WITH PET M&A EXPERTS at GLOBAL PET EXPO
March 22-24, 2017
Is Now the Right Time to Sell my Pet Company? Is an Acquisition a Viable Growth Strategy? Should I raise Growth Equity or Debt?
APPA is offering a unique opportunity to visit with two of the pet industry’s most experienced and respected M&A professionals, Carol Frank and Craig Lawson of MHT Partners.
Join them in a complimentary, confidential 30 minute chat to explore the answer to any or all of these questions:
- What is my company worth today?
- What are the most important things I can do NOW to increase the value of my pet business?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes sellers make when selling their company? How can I avoid those mistakes?
- What are the advantages of growing through acquiring other pet companies? How would I identify acquisition targets?
- Is raising equity the right form of growth capital? If so, how can I go about doing that?
The utmost of confidence is guaranteed and you can be assured that there will be absolutely no sales pitch. Confidentiality Agreements’ will be available on site.
Carol and Craig are offering a limited number of complimentary 30 minute sessions to answer your questions about these or other financial related topics. For more information and to set up an appointment, please contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Craig at email@example.com.
Click here for Carol and Craig’s bios.