Developing a Brand Identity
Date: February 4, 2016
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET/ 1:00 p.m. CT/ 11:00 a.m. PT
Presented by: Rick Rockhill, Managing Partner and Co-founder, Zarhill Partners and Carol Frank, Managing Director, MHT Midspan
Join pet industry branding expert Rick Rockhill and pet industry business consultant Carol Frank as you learn how to develop a brand identity for your pet product. A clear brand position and strategy is the difference between success and failure. This webcast focuses on essential planning elements behind a successful brand, bridging brand and product and understanding your target consumer. This presentation is ideal for both new brands and existing brand managers. In this webcast you will learn:
What is the definition of “Brand"?
- What it takes to develop the ideal brand strategy
- How to write your brand story, personality, and positioning
- The top 8 essential planning elements of a successful brand
- Understanding the Millennial Generation and how it should influence your marketing decisions
- Top five mistakes made by new brands
Click here to register.
Past Seminars - Click here to access our webcast archive page.
APPA Webcast Series TO GO! Take the APPA Webcast Series on the go with you! Audio files are now available for Podcast and MP3 Downloads. Don't forget to print the Presentation Slides and take them along to accompany your audio files. List of Archived Titles:
- Best Practices for Sourcing Pet Products in China, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, December 16, 2015 (60 minutes)
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Private Equity, Presented by Carol Frank, Managing Director, MHT MidSpan, and Jeremy Holland, Principal, The Riverside Company, and Owner of Outward Hound, December 15, 2015 (60 minutes)
- Are you Recall Ready? Learn How to Be Prepared for the Unthinkable, Presendted by Roger Hancock, Founder and President, Recall InfoLink, and John Kirkpatrick, Director of Sales, Recall InfoLink, December 10, 2015 (45 minutes)
- Best Practices for Dealing with FDA Regulated Imports, Presented by Jasmin Marin, Senior International Trade Consultant, American River Group of Companies, December 3, 2015 (60 minutes)
- Export AES Compliance Management, Presented by Sarah Reynolds, Senior Consultant/Trainer and Vice President of Operations, American River Group of Companies, November 19, 2015 (60 minutes)
- Successfully Raising Capital to Fund Your Growing Pet Business, Presented by Pat Robinson, Business Development Manager, CircleUp, and Carol Frank, Managing Director, MHT MidSpan, October 27, 2015 (60 minutes)
Understanding INCOTERMS (International Commercial Terms) and How it Affects Imports & Exports, Presented by Neil Lenok, American River Group of Companies, June 11, 2015 (60 minutes)
- Developing Export Sales Opportunities, Presented by Neil Lenok, American River Group of Companies, May 7, 2015 (60 minutes)
- The Myths and Realities of Pet Industry Mergers and Acquisitions: Revelations from Two Pet Industry M&A Insiders, Presented by Craig Lawson, Co-founder, MHT MidSpan and Carol Frank, Managing Director, MHT MidSpan, April 23, 2015 (60 minutes)
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage by Importing Your Pet Products, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, October 23, 2014 (60 minutes)
- What is a minimum risk pesticide and how is it regulated? Presented by Leslie Garcia and Micah Reynolds, Senior Regulatory Consultants, Technology Sciences Group Inc., October 7, 2014 (60 minutes)
- How to Select and Manage Your International Carriers, Freight Forwarder, and Custom House Broker, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, October 2, 2014 (60 minutes)
- Demystifying Exports: Exporting is Profitable, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, August 21, 2014 (60 Minutes)
APPA is proud to announce the launch of the new APPA Member Marketplace. Members can now access their member benefits in one convenient, online location that includes 16 new programs offering deep discounts.
APPA Member Benefits
Let APPA Member Benefits
Be Your Lifesaver
Interested in Joining?
Click here to find out how...
All the data you need in one
Click to order your copy...
From Our Members
Save the Date:
January 18 – 21, 2016
Lowes Ventana Canyon Resort