Member Education Resources
Understanding INCOTERMS (International Commercial Terms)
and How it Affects Imports & Exports
Date: June 11, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET/ 1:00 p.m. CT/ 11:00 a.m. PT
Presented by: Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies
There exists a critical management decision to be made depending on the point and time in which the risk of loss or damage is transferred from the seller to the buyer. This webcast is designed to provide APPA members with a clear and concise understanding of how to manage INCOTERM trade terms to protect the revenue of their respective companies, as either buyers or sellers, in an international sales transaction. In this webcast you will learn about:
The Review of changes from 2000 to 2010
Domestic use vs. international use
Global security & compliance implementation
Responsibility & liability
Proper use of INCOTERMS
It is recommended that all participants have a copy of the book, Incoterms 2010, as it is referenced in the webcast, and can be utilized after the presentation.
Cost: $65.00 (includes shipping)
Please contact Nathalie Lopez at email@example.com or call 732-947-5492 to make your purchase. Allow up to five business days for delivery from the time of purchase.
Click here to access our webcast archive page.
APPA Webcast Series TO GO! Take the APPA Webcast Series on the go with you! Audio files are now available for Podcast and MP3 Downloads. Don't forget to print the Presentation Slides and take them along to accompany your audio files. List of Archived Titles:
- Developing Export Sales Opportunities, Presented by Neil Lenok, American River Group of Companies, May 7, 2015 (60 minutes)
- The Myths and Realities of Pet Industry Mergers and Acquisitions: Revelations from Two Pet Industry M&A Insiders, Presented by Craig Lawson, Co-founder, MHT MidSpan and Carol Frank, Managing Director, MHT MidSpan, April 23, 2015 (60 minutes)
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage by Importing Your Pet Products, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, October 23, 2014 (60 minutes)
- What is a minimum risk pesticide and how is it regulated? Presented by Leslie Garcia and Micah Reynolds, Senior Regulatory Consultants, Technology Sciences Group Inc., October 7, 2014 (60 minutes)
- How to Select and Manage Your International Carriers, Freight Forwarder, and Custom House Broker, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, October 2, 2014 (60 minutes)
- Demystifying Exports: Exporting is Profitable, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, August 21, 2014 (60 Minutes)