Successfully Raising Capital to Fund Your Growing Pet Business
Date: October 27, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. CT/11: 00 a.m. PT
Presented by: Pat Robinson, Business Development Manager, CircleUp
Moderated by: Carol Frank, Managing Director, MHT MidSpan
Do you have a growing pet business with new purchase orders coming in, expanding distribution partners, and growing product lines? Don't miss this insightful and entertaining webcast as Investment Banker Carol Frank and CircleUp’s Business Development Manager, Pat Robinson, address the topic of raising capital to take your business to the next level. Entrepreneurs have many options when raising capital. Which option is best for you and how do you ensure a successful capital raise?
This webcast will give you the inside information on the capital raising process including:
- An overview of the investor landscape
- Company fundraising lifecycle
- Why investors are looking at the pet industry
- Best practices on raising capital
- Top 5 things to avoid when fundraising
Click here to register.
Past Seminars - Click here to access our webcast archive page.
APPA Webcast Series TO GO! Take the APPA Webcast Series on the go with you! Audio files are now available for Podcast and MP3 Downloads. Don't forget to print the Presentation Slides and take them along to accompany your audio files. List of Archived Titles:
Understanding INCOTERMS (International Commercial Terms) and How it Affects Imports & Exports, Presented by Neil Lenok, American River Group of Companies, June 11, 2015 (60 minutes)
- Developing Export Sales Opportunities, Presented by Neil Lenok, American River Group of Companies, May 7, 2015 (60 minutes)
- The Myths and Realities of Pet Industry Mergers and Acquisitions: Revelations from Two Pet Industry M&A Insiders, Presented by Craig Lawson, Co-founder, MHT MidSpan and Carol Frank, Managing Director, MHT MidSpan, April 23, 2015 (60 minutes)
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage by Importing Your Pet Products, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, October 23, 2014 (60 minutes)
- What is a minimum risk pesticide and how is it regulated? Presented by Leslie Garcia and Micah Reynolds, Senior Regulatory Consultants, Technology Sciences Group Inc., October 7, 2014 (60 minutes)
- How to Select and Manage Your International Carriers, Freight Forwarder, and Custom House Broker, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, October 2, 2014 (60 minutes)
- Demystifying Exports: Exporting is Profitable, Presented by Neil Lenok, Managing Director, American River Group of Companies, August 21, 2014 (60 Minutes)
Brought to you by the Pet Industry Distributors Association (PIDA), the American Pet Products Association (APPA) and the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council (PIJAC), the inaugural Pet Industry Leadership Conference will take place January 18-21, 2016 in Tuscon, AZ.
APPA is proud to announce the launch of the new APPA Member Marketplace. Members can now access their member benefits in one convenient, online location that includes 16 new programs offering deep discounts.
APPA Member Benefits
Let APPA Member Benefits
Be Your Lifesaver
Interested in Joining?
Click here to find out how...
All the data you need in one
Click to order your copy...
From Our Members
Save the Date:
January 18 – 21, 2016
Lowes Ventana Canyon Resort