Global Pet Expo
The Premier Industry Event
Global Pet Expo, presented by the American Pet Products Association (APPA) and the Pet Industry Distributors Association (PIDA), is the pet industry’s largest annual trade show in the world. Eligibility to exhibit is exclusive to APPA and PIDA members.
Global Pet Expo will take place March 20-22, 2024 in Orlando, FL
For more information and event updates, please visit globalpetexpo.org.
In addition to being APPA’s top member benefit, exhibitors also enjoy a number of services to ensure the best possible chance for success. Services include:
APPA helps you build your own buzz to invite and excite buyers to visit you at the show. The online Marketing Toolkit is exclusive to exhibitors and includes:
- Buyer Contact Lists
- Media Contact List
- Public Relations Guide
- Promotional Stickers
Make the most of your benefits and swing by the APPA Member Services booth to meet with your service providers and complete a raffle form to win a free booth for next year's show.
This program is a series of events designed to assist our members with their expansion into the global marketplace through a series of interactive tours, trade missions, and seminars. The program’s events at Global Pet Expo include:
- Retail Market Tour: Visit 3-4 retail outlets with our pet industry expert moderator and get answers to all of your merchandising questions.
- International Food Buyers Mission: A joint government program that provides one-on-one business matchmaking appointments between U.S. pet food suppliers and international buyers.
- Market Access Seminar Series: Data and insights on trends with U.S. pet owners, emerging global markets, and specialty channels.
One of the greatest opportunities for Global Pet Expo attendees is the networking events. APPA offers an array of collaborative events that help our members connect with each other and develop strategic alliances.
- New Member Welcome: An intimate social event in the APPA Member Services booth that gives new members a chance to meet our service providers and the APPA Member Relations team.
- Networking Reception: Network with buyers and other exhibitors while enjoying complimentary cocktails and hors d’ouvres.
Log into your Global Pet Expo account to access your copies of the Post-Show Buyer Attendee List and the Post-Show Media Contact List to follow up on the connections you made while at Global Pet Expo. Contact lists are an exclusive benefit for exhibiting members.
For more information about Global Pet Expo, go to www.globalpetexpo.org.